[ncsc-moths] Re: some Mexican moths

  • From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:35:15 -0500

Thanks Kyle,
    Just one more moth photograph and some more butterflies and birds I'll
upload tomorrow.
Grande problemo aqui.  I for got to bring my camera battery charger, and
only my 3 power moth camera is now working.  This afternoon I'm driving  to
Walmart  and a photo store in Cancun to see if they sell the charger or can
charge the Canon SX-40 battery.
I don't post here often, but always enjoy your and others pictures and the
quest we all have for IDs.
If maybe 20% of our U.S. moths are uncatalogued, I'd guess maybe 50% in
Mexico.   Maybe more.

Doug  in rainy Puerto Morelos, Mexico