[ncsc-moths] Re: query

  • From: Jackie Nelson <ephemeropterae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 07:31:29 -0400

Hi all,
Still here, in NW NC/Ashe Co./New River State Park.  I've been checking the
lights very intermittently, due to the cold/rain, but have done spot
checks... nothing new for me yet.  Hubby's been on the lookout as well and
brought in a 7824 Paonias exaecata (Blind-eyed Sphinx) from the garage
yesterday.  I did not take a pic, since I have probably dozens of this
handsome devil already.

Guess I better hop to it and start posting, since Paul is probably waiting
for an ID on one of his unknowns ;-)

Jackie