[ncsc-moths] Re: query

  • From: <innisfree22@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 12:40:07 -0400

I agree, Cecelia.  There are lots of experts on the Facebook group, which can
come in very handy.  However, being still quite the amateur, I feel my
questions may be too simple or obvious.   I liked being able to put two or
three moths at a time on ncsc group, and have wonderful teachers like Hugh,
Merrill, Ken, Parker et al help me out.  I never felt stupid, or that I had
wasted an expert’s time.  It was more like home.
Jean Obrist
Cocke Co, TN