[ncsc-moths] Re: Zanclognatha

  • From: "Paul" <pandlscharf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 05:39:21 -0500

Thanks Hugh , I'm about to start drinking the fermented wine also as it hasn't
been attracting anything lately. FYI attached are Bo's comments on the
Zanclognatha Photo.
" This species complex is very confused and when we were at the BM we
discovered that what everyone called minoralis was not.  I would not trust any
records in the theralis species group.  What you find should be theralis or
litoralis.  It is in the mountains where things get very confusing and
unfortunately barcoding has not proved very useful so far " .  Paul