[ncsc-moths] Re: Zanclognatha

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:49:37 -0800 (PST)

Paul, I tried the wine/sugar soaked rope during the summer and even though I
did get a few moths, they were the same things I was getting on my nearby sheet
so I gave up after a month or so. I guess it's time to try that again.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths