[ncsc-moths] Re: Wake county mothing

  • From: "parker backstrom" <dpbackstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 09:47:59 -0400

Hey Brian.

Nice moths.  Merrill and Taylor identified two of the images you sent. The
other one, the pink and yellow one, is 5200 Distinguished Colymychus Moth
(Colomychus talis).

Just back from a butterflying trip to south Florida.  I took my moth light
and stuff but never even got it out (good butterflies though and a few good
birds!).  Now that I'm back I look forward to joining in the growing
discussion about NC moths.

Good mothing.
Parker Backstrom
Bear Creek, Chatham County