[ncsc-moths] Wake county mothing

  • From: "birdranger" <cbockhahn4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 20:42:01 -0400

Still working through the past few days of great mothing.  Many pretty
little Warm-chevroneds out, and the pink and yellow one attached I couldn't
find on bug guide but I'm sure it's there.  Anybody seeing these?

      Common Angle  Macaria aemulataria
      Banded Tiger Moth
      One-spotted Variant
      Arched Hooktip  Drepana arcuata
      Yellow-lined Owlet  Colobochyla interpuncta
      Maple Looper Moth  Parallelia bistriaris
      Warm-chevroned Moth  Tortricidia testacea
      Common Pitchodis  Pitchodis herbarum
      Pondside Pyralid Moth  Munroessa icciusalis
      Spotted Phosphila  Phosphila miselioides
      Broken-banded leafroller  Choristoneura fractivittan

Brian Bockhahn
Falls Lake State Park Ranger
cbockhahn4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx