[ncsc-moths] Re: Wake County mothing

  • From: "Corey, Ed" <ed.corey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:03:03 -0400

Brian,

Would any of your younger volunteers be interested in entering this data on the
NRID?  It'd be great to have it up there!

Ed

--------

Ed Corey
Inventory Biologist
NC Division of Parks and Recreation

Yorkshire Center
Office 305
12700 Bayleaf Church Road, Raleigh, NC 27614-9633
Office: 919-841-4037 Cell: 919-208-7864 Fax: 919-870-6843

Please note that my email address has changed to Ed.Corey@xxxxxxxxxxx  Please
change this in your contact lists.

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties