[ncsc-moths] Tennessee Moths

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 20:44:52 -0400

There are still a few of us that are active on tn-moths. This year we are
focusing on compiling all the moth records reported to the group. We have over
500 species for the year. Ken Childs has contributed an impressive number and
Jean Obrist is also contributing a lot. Richard Healy has been contributing
records from Kentucky. I am attaching the list to date.
Larry McDanielJohnson City, TN