[ncsc-moths] Re: question

  • From: "Colleen / spider99" <spider99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 21:17:59 -0400

I get moths all over our vinyl siding.  It is very wood-like so makes for some
nice photos at times.  So, it doesn't HAVE to be white, I guess.

BTW, I enjoy the posts on this list to give me a heads up about what I might
see soon.

Colleen Wolpert
Apalachin, NY
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better. It's not.

~ Dr. Seuss,
The Lorax