[ncsc-moths] Re: Swammerdamia moth?

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 05:59:26 -0400

Harry,  Nice list--looks like you're mastering the micros!  I don't think
that is Swammerdamia which has a bushy vestiture on the head and fine
transverse banding on the forewing.  If I have time, I'll try and figure it
out--not many micros with that distinctive white head and thorax.

Merrill

--
J. Merrill Lynch
Echo Valley Farm