[ncsc-moths] Re: Sesiid Success!

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 06:59:25 -0400

Parker,  you would have to post something I've never seen and REALLY
want to!  I believe the only foodplant for Eutelia is poison sumac
which is an interesting plant with a very local distribution in NC and
usually associated with acidic bogs.  Poison sumac is most common in
the NC sandhills so you must be close enough to have some good boggy
habitat nearby.

Merrill

--
J. Merrill Lynch