[ncsc-moths] Phoberia

  • From: "Paul" <pandlscharf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:55:13 -0500

I've been getting Phoberia all month. I've been told 8591 P.atomaris and 8591.1
P. ingenua are almost identical and the difference is the thickness of the
antennae I'm just about blind comparing the attached three photos to the two
species on MPG. I believe all three are P. ingenua as there antennae look about
the same and appear thicker than the MPG photos for P. atomanis  Is anybody
getting P. atomaris in the Piedmont ? Does anybody feel I maybe off on my IDs .
Thanks , Paul