[ncsc-moths] Micros last night, and more

  • From: Harry Wilson <harrywilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NC Moths <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:51:38 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Last night I had several FOY moths:
8992 Nola triquetrana, Three-spotted Nola
7474 Eupithecia miserulata, Common Eupithecia
6586 Iridopsis defectaria, Brown-shaded Gray

I also had some micros that seem to be different than the ones I had earlier,
and I have attached photos. I had first considered Bidens Borer for 8172, but I
don't think that is the correct ID. Two others I have considered are Piblema
strenuana, Ragweed Borer 3172 and Phaneta parmatana, 2937. I am favoring the
Phaneta but I would like to hear what others think.

Harry Wilson
Zebulon, NC