[ncsc-moths] Re: Melanolophia canadaria?

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 17:20:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Harry.

The odd thing was that I've seen dozens of Melanolophia canadaria this year and
other than these 2 that showed up at the same time, all have looked pretty much
like what I consider to be the standard for the species in my area. The one
linked below is pretty much what most I see look like.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/L8iz2-XGibz4xmmPLnVnUdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County