[ncsc-moths] Re: "First Encounters"

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 05:19:22 -0500

Thanks, Lance.  However, most of the credit should go to the lead author,
Parker Backstrom, who wrote the bulk of it and contributed all of the
photos.

I hope the article conveys the sense of excitement Parker and I shared that
memorable night.  I'll check with him about posting it on the listserve.

All of the moths were recorded at lights.

Merrill