[ncsc-moths] Re: Coleophora ?

  • From: Ken Childs <childs.kj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 23:44:14 -0500

Paul, the question marks are because of some glitch with my files and
Picasa. For some reason, the random dash here and there is turned into a
question mark. I do need to add 'tentative ID' to a bunch of my pics and
that includes most of the Coleophora spp.

I've been in contact with an expert on Coleophora and he said he's
discovered that odds are for every described one you find, you'll find 2
that haven't been described.