[ncsc-moths] Re: 450! (Sort of)

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 06:40:21 -0400

Congrats, Jackie for a job well done!  It's been fun for me seeing your
posts and comparing your species against mine.  Although we live less than
25 miles apart, there is quite a bit of difference between your moth fauna
and mine.  That's another aspect of this hobby that is so interesting.  Keep
up the sheets--even though it might get a little chilly this weekend, I'm
sure there will be moths flying into October when we get some warm spells.

Merrill

--
J. Merrill Lynch
Echo Valley Farm