[ncsc-moths] Re: 450! (Sort of)

  • From: Jackie Nelson <ephemeropterae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:47:50 -0400

Ken, I knew I'd leave out someone who's been a great help, as well as a
friend!   And congratulations to you.  I was happy with 400 being a
reasonable goal, but it was Hugh who said why not 450?   I agree a lot of my
other hobbies and "things to do" suffered this year due to newbie
obsession.   No regrets.  I'm going to focus on verifying some IDs and
poring over the unidentifieds/duplicates.  Next year, I don't plan to count,
but to get better photos, practice ID'ing skills, and add new species as
they come.

Let us know when you hit 700 - that's impressive.  Wait a few or ten years,
I'll catch up!

Jackie

--

<")