[ncpm] Re: PRIDE IN SHEFFIELD UPDATE

  • From: "Jenny Gerrans" <jen_gerrans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:18:59 +0100

Isn't this too late bearing in mind the email of Diana Green - at least in
terms of keeping the NCPM public?

What are yorkshire forward's plans for the NCPM?

I'm confused,

jenny x

>From: "Pride In Sheffield" >Reply-To: ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [ncpm] PRIDE IN SHEFFIELD UPDATE >Date: Fri, 25
Oct 2002 11:33:49 +0000 >>>PRIDE in SHEFFIELD UPDATE >>I am pleased to tell
you that Thursday's meeting of Pride in Sheffield, >Sheffield1 (Sheffield's
Urban Regeneration Company <>) >and Yorkshire Forward (Yorkshire and
Humberside Regional Development Agency ><>) was very constructive. >>As a
result of the meeting we now have a better understanding of the role
>Sheffield1 and Yorkshire Forward play in the future development of the
NCPM.>We were able to voice our concerns regarding the NCPM, the CIQ and the
wider >issues of community representation and the fundamental role of the
artist in >the cultural economy of Sheffield. >>This meeting was a positive
step towards wider understanding for all parties >involved. >>The Pride in
Sheffield campaign for a positive and sustainable future for >the NCPM as a
public centre for cultural and creative activities continues >with strength
-Lets keep it that way! >>Updates will continue next week. >>All the best -
Pride in Sheffield.
>Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!
>http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMKEN/2016