[ncpm] Re: Changing the world has never been so much fun.

  • From: "Pride In Sheffield" <prideinsheffield@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:12:58 +0000

Dear Andy,

Thank you - I agree - the meeting was great!

The more suggestions and offers of creative activity the better our chances
of demonstrating the viability of our collective plan for the NCPM.

ANYBODY out there that feels they have viable projects that might find a
home in the NCPM should write in with a outline proposal (Max. 2 pages
please) There is an issue of 'critical mass' during the next few weeks and
quite simply the more we have the better it will be!

Projects sent in will be read and circulated to the individuals dealing with
business planning - not making any promises though - which is fair in these
uncertain times.

There is an obvious overlap between the NCPM campaign and the problems being
encountered with with delays in ERDF Objective 1 / Yorkshire Forward /
Screen Yorkshire funding. If anybody wants to take this issue further can
they please contact us. We are stretched to capacity so any actions would
have to be done by yourselves. Just let us know what you intend to do so we
can co-ordinate our energies.

All the best - Gareth Roberts.

>From: andy <anything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [ncpm] Changing the world has never been so much fun.
>Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:49:26 +0100
>

>Hi Everyone,
>
>Good strong meeting last night.
>
>Would be good to connect the NCPM campaign to wider context of solving
>problems with delays in ERDF Objective 1 / Yorkshire Forward / Screen
>Yorkshire funding. Would be a shame to end up with a building and no
>projects to put in it.
>
>Hope this is useful.
>
>c u here / there.
>
>best ; Andy.
>

>  Andy Stamp
>The Culture Company
>The Workstation
>15 Paternoster Row
>Sheffield
>S1 2BX
>
>Andy's landline: 0114 - 225 - 4616.
>Andy's mobile: 07816 - 000 - 891.
>Fax: 0114 - 225 - 4606.
>Nigel's landline: 0114 - 225 - 4644.
>Katz's landline: 0114 - 221 - 3057.
>
>For information about The Culture Company, current and future projects
>please go to:
>
>http://www.theculturecompany.co.uk
>
>To view last year's The Shooting Live Artists 01/2 online media arts works
>please go to:
>
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/shootinglive
>
>For details of this year's coming b.tv festival programme and current
>projects please go to:
>
>http://www.convergence-arts.com
>
>This year's The Shooting Live Artists 02/3 projects will be announced
>imminently...

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.