[ncolug] Re: webmail

  • From: "M. Knisely" <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 22:25:48 -0500

I'm quite a fan of Zimbra!  I run it as my home email server and have had no
issues with it since I put it in about 2 years ago.

Contrary to what some people may tell you, it is NOT a drop in Exchange
replacement.  It is incredibly functional and does everything I would want
an email/calendaring server to do.  Can it emulate Exchange, yep... but it
is NOT exchange.

Mike K.