[ncolug] Re: ncsc wireless for students using Linux on their notebooks

  • From: Rob Gibson <nosbig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:58:51 -0500

North Central wireless works great on Linux laptops...  Just make sure you
can get signal...  There is a WEP key on the network, but I don't know if I
am allowed to share it with the community at large.  Last time I was at the
meeting room/open-source lab, the new wireless AP installed to cover that
section of the building we free of a WEP key but was in the same network
addressing space.  I don't know if that has changed since I was last there.

Rob

--

Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."