[ncolug] more stuff

  • From: Dev Null <chmod0777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:43:10 -0500

Ahead of the elections, we called for volunteers to administer absentee voting, no takers.
One of the 3 candidates might have done it, but that would have been a little slimy.

Also, as there is still no topic for next month, I propose the following:

All who attend, please bring a list of 3 web links that you feel would be interesting to others.
It can be on a scrap of paper, or just verbal, whatever. (Or send them to me ahead of time.)
I will try again to have a projector so that we can take a look at them.
Feel free to introduce them, or not...

--
"On Planet D, everything is black and white.
If you get far enough away, it just looks grey."

                                      Dev