[ncolug] Re: file transfer and sshfs nightmare

  • From: <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:30:32 -0400

Not to harp on the obvious, but something has changed...  Our job is to figure
out just what that change was...

So, the goal has to be to devise as methodology for developing a set of tests
that will identify where this has gone wrong.

We need to identify:
1) What the desired out come is, and how we will know when that has been
reached.
2) What we know
3) What we don't know

With most strategies it always helps to draw a picture/diagram of what we have.

From following this thread from a distance it feels like we're missing
something...  I'd guess that it's something that looks unimportant, but is more
significant.

Lets start fresh and restate the problem using the methodology I mentioned from
above...

Chuck

---- Ken Allen <kc8tdw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> All the same, no changes.  I made a file called school.sh and I just ran it
> when I needed to connect, but now, no go.
>
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 8:40 PM, M. Knisely <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Odd...  has the directory structure changed?  Like, is your remote path
> > correct?

Subject field.