[ncolug] Re: Keyboards

  • From: MrKnisely <mrknisely@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:12:21 -0500

Henry Keultjes wrote:

TodayI picked up some Compaq RT101 PS/2 KB's because they don't have the microsoft logos on them.

Same for a model MX 11800 which is also a Compaq PS/2 KB with a buildin trackball/mouse and therefore has a Y cord on it.

I have a bunch of new looking Compaq KB's model RT235BTW

If anyone has any of those non-Microsoft logo KB's around, would you be willing to trade me or trade two of mine for one of yours? They don't have to be Compaq brand so could be HP, IBM or Dell as long as they are PS/2 or USB and don't have the Microsoft logos on them meaning that they are not windows KB's, whatever that means.

There is no particular rush on this. I just want to collect them for use with Pick machines. However, if someone has a need for some of those ompaq KB's I can help hem now.

Henry Keultjes
Mansfield

I'll dig through my basement. I'm sure I have some somewhere. Why dont' you just pop the "Window's" key from a normal one and sand off the icon?

Mike K.

Subject field.