[ncolug] Re: January NCOLUG Meeting Cancellation

  • From: <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:01:48 -0500

The funny thing about this is that I did not read this message until now...

The first time in 3 months I WAS at the meeting (that we didn't have...)

There were a total of 4 of us there too!!

Oh, well...  I *may* be at the April meeting...  Certainly the July meeting.

Sorry you all missed it!  We DID have a good meeting.

Chuck

---- Rob Gibson <nosbig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I do apologize to do this on such short notice, but we have decided
> that the weather is becoming too poor to make holding our January
> meeting a wise idea.  There will be no meeting tonight at NCSC.
>
> We will continue with our regularly scheduled meetings in February.
>
> Thanks for understanding and see you next month!
>
> Rob
>
> Our next meeting:
> February 4, 2010 from 6:30-8:30p
> North Central State College