[ncolug] Re: Free client software

  • From: MrKnisely <mrknisely@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:39:47 -0500

mike wrote:

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 08:13:42AM -0500, Henry Keultjes wrote:

Anyone interested in setting this up to see how it works?

Rumor was sometime back that this was mostly repackaged nx. Not sure
it that is so or not. There are several projects out there already doing all this with freenx. A search of their maillist would likely yield some productive links.

Mike

All functions of our list can be controlled through the web by logging in
at //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

You can also unsubscribe by sending email to
ncolug-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field

I would love to see a demo of freenx or something of the like. I'll even donate hardware toward the demo.

Mike K.