[ncolug] Re: FOSS personal finance program

  • From: Chuck <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 23:25:21 -0500

Has anyone written a personal finance package in Pick?  It seems like
it would be a lot of work setting up the sorts of things a package like
GNUCash has already solved.  (Ensuring transactions balance, setting up
reports, and a chart of accounts, etc.)
On Tue, 2016-01-05 at 16:14 -0500, Henry Keultjes wrote:

Pick!  and it's free to you MikHenry

On 01/05/2016 02:58 PM, Mike wrote:
Time to upgrade from a popular finance program that we've been
using
since 99' or maybe even longer.

I've looked at most that I can find for the last year or two,
nothing
really sways me one way or the other.  Mostly just need the ability
keep track of multiple accounts, nothing fancy. Don't care if it
can
track investments.  Anything cloud related isn't even considered.

Any preferences, opinions?

Mike