[ncolug] Re: Apache2 question

  • From: <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:02:59 -0500

I think DNS is a great topic.  Though, straight DNS is a bit boring.  Where it
really starts getting interesting is when someone wants to implement DDNS, or
HIP, or AVAHI or ZeroConf, or integrate name resolution w/ DHCP, or when the
sys admin wants the DNS backend to be LDAP, or ...  You get my point...

Chuck

Subject field.