[ncolug] Re: Apache2 question

  • From: <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 22:02:44 -0500

I think this example can underscore a concept that we should all appreciate:
If DNS (or name-resolution in general) ain't happy, your network ain't happy.

In many networks DNS is a linchpin service.  So much can be done w/ it, and it
becomes central to so many services, that if it's broken *nothing* will work as
expected.

Well done Rob!
Chuck

Subject field.