[NCD List] Tau Beta Sigma Stickers & Magnets!

  • From: lbrush@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: ncdlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 21:38:40 +0000

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Tau Beta Sigma Stickers & Magnets!

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMTYNck6AJz4Ik9vIM1AxevFiywMk0ggWETDFFpYhghyHFrA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Sisters,
Only one more week to reserve your stickers/magnets. Since the stickers and magnets come on pages, depending on how many people buy items of each design compared to the amount of items per page, there may be extras that we will sell at the Gamma Rho Chapter table at NCD Convention. However, you can claim you items buy completing this form and paying the correct amount through the PayPal link. Stickers/magnets that are paid for will be set aside with your name on them and WILL NOT be sold to anyone. Stickers and magnets can either be picked up at our table or can be mailed to you. If you would like stickers and/or magnets, please fill out the form and email me saying you will not be at Convention and we will calculate how much it would cost to mail the items to you if necessary. Please feel free to email me with any questions not answered in the form.
MLITB
Lauren-Elise Brush
Gamma Rho Chapter
Alumni Secretary
Spirit Committee Head

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.