[NASPRO-devel] LibIntegra/NASPRO common goals

  • From: "Stefano D'Angelo" <zanga.mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: naspro-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 12:13:07 +0100

Hi,

Just finished my exams. I haven't read the LibIntegra paper yet, but
from what I see on the website, it seems like the focus is on remotely
storing and retrieving plugins' meta-data (correct me if I'm wrong).

If I'm right, then the first obvious common goal our two projects have
is the categorization of such meta-data (Integra), thus the plugin
representation/abstract model (NASPRO objects).

If you're interested in having some discussion and exchange (hopefully
collaborative in both ways - I help you, you help me, possibly for
coding too), please tell me what's the most appropriate place to start
talking about it.

We could also talk to and involve other people interested on the
subject of course (plugin API authors, Faust?, someone else?)

Apart from that, if there are some other common goals I'm currently
missing, we can obviously talk about it.

Let me know,

Stefano

P.S.: I noticed you mentioning NASPRO on a paper about Integra...
thanks a lot, a bit of ad is always a good thing ;-)