[nasional_list] [ppiindia] Re: Woman Power!

  • From: "RM Danardono HADINOTO" <rm_danardono@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:40:43 -0000

** Mailing List Nasional Indonesia PPI India Forum **

Saluuuuut, mBak.

Salam

danardono

--- In ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lina Dahlan" <linadahlan@xxxx>
wrote:

> Mbah, ini serius nih mbah bhw selama kita, perempuan, mo jadi
apapun
> atas kemauan sendiri (bukan dipaksa), mampu and sadar akan segala
> resiko sehingga bisa mempertanggungjawabkannya, tau perannya
sebagai
> anak, istri, dan ibu setuju aja.
>
> --- In ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "RM Danardono HADINOTO"
> <rm_danardono@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Gimana mBak mBak dan bung Syabab? Setuju?
> >
> > salam
> >
> > Danardono
> >

> > --- In ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ambon" <sea@xxxx> wrote:
> > > http://www.arabnews.com/?
> > page=21&section=0&article=59196&d=21&m=2&y=2005
> > >

> > >                   Saturday, 19, February, 2005 (10, Muharram,
> > 1426)
> > >

> > >                Mail Article   |      Print Article   |
> > Comment on Article
> > >
> > >             Woman Power!
> > >             Sanober Irshad | Special to Review
> > >

> > >             Today the role of women has changed drastically,
> > especially in the Middle East and Asia. I met Rubina Ashraf who
> got
> > an MA in Graphic Design and then turned to acting. She began her
> > acting career in the mid-80s. She proved her versatility by
> playing
> > a number of different roles and exhibiting her skills. Known as
> the
> > police woman of television, her role in Pas-e-Aaina, a series
> based
> > on policewomen, gave female viewers strength and inspiration.
This
> > actress who is now a director has many awards to her credit.
> > >
> > >             What inspires you?
> > >
> > >             Inspiration comes from everywhere; it is all around
> > us. Especially in this profession. Anyone who performs well and
> > touches my heart inspires me.
> > >
> > >             What is your message to women of the world?
> > >
> > >             Basically, they should love and trust themselves.
> Too
> > often in this part of the world, women suffer from low self-
> esteem.
> > >
> > >             If granted another life would you want to be a
woman
> > again?
> > >
> > >             Definitely! No question about it!
> > >
> > >             Why did you choose this field of work?
> > >
> > >             I never chose it. It just happened. I came into
this
> > field by chance and stayed because I liked doing what I do and
> > because I got good responses from viewers.
> > >
> > >             Is your family supportive?
> > >
> > >             Yes a lot.
> > >
> > >             Have you had to struggle as a woman?
> > >
> > >             Yes that's what life is all about.
> > >
> > >             In your opinion, what is womanhood?
> > >
> > >             Womanhood is all about responsibility. Not just
> being
> > around and looking pretty. A woman has many roles to play-
mother,
> > daughter, wife - and all are very difficult especially being a
> > mother.
> > >
> > >             Are you happy with your achievements?
> > >
> > >             Happy is a strong word. I would love to do more. I
> am
> > playing many roles at present as a homemaker, an actor and a
> > director. I take all responsibilities very seriously and I like
> > perfection. I like doing everything myself to the best of my
> > abilities. I always think I can do better.
> > >
> > >             Where do you get your strength from?
> > >
> > >             My strengths comes from my belief in myself and of
> > course, my belief in God.
> > >
> > >             Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
> > >
> > >             I would like to see myself as a director and doing
> > more than I have been able to do so far.
> > >
> > >             What is your definition of "drama"?
> > >
> > >             Drama is whatever happens around us. When we talk
of
> > films, we talk of something that's larger than life. When we talk
> of
> > plays, we talk about reality. We relate to the stories and people
> in
> > a play. A play incorporates realism but it also has to entertain
> and
> > leave a message and a successful one does both.
> > >
> > >             What do you work for?
> > >
> > >             My own satisfaction and happiness.
> > >
> > >             If given a choice what would you choose - love or a
> > career?
> > >
> > >             Both! I have to have both.
> > >
> > >             Your one wish?
> > >
> > >             Not one but several. To achieve the perfection that
> > want in my professional life and to have more patience than I
have
> > right now.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppi-india.uni.cc
Mohon Perhatian:

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Satu email perhari: ppiindia-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5. No-email/web only: ppiindia-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
6. kembali menerima email: ppiindia-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

** Forum Nasional Indonesia PPI India Mailing List **
** Untuk bergabung dg Milis Nasional kunjungi:
** Website resmi http://www.ppi-india.uni.cc **