[nasional_list] [ppiindia] Re: Woman Power!

  • From: "RM Danardono HADINOTO" <rm_danardono@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:29:12 -0000

** Mailing List Nasional Indonesia PPI India Forum **

Gimana mBak mBak dan bung Syabab? Setuju?

salam

Danardono

--- In ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ambon" <sea@xxxx> wrote:
> http://www.arabnews.com/?
page=21&section=0&article=59196&d=21&m=2&y=2005

>                   Saturday, 19, February, 2005 (10, Muharram,
1426)

>                Mail Article   |      Print Article   |
Comment on Article

>             Woman Power!
>             Sanober Irshad | Special to Review
>

>             Today the role of women has changed drastically,
especially in the Middle East and Asia. I met Rubina Ashraf who got
an MA in Graphic Design and then turned to acting. She began her
acting career in the mid-80s. She proved her versatility by playing
a number of different roles and exhibiting her skills. Known as the
police woman of television, her role in Pas-e-Aaina, a series based
on policewomen, gave female viewers strength and inspiration. This
actress who is now a director has many awards to her credit.

>             What inspires you?
>
>             Inspiration comes from everywhere; it is all around
us. Especially in this profession. Anyone who performs well and
touches my heart inspires me.

>             What is your message to women of the world?
>
>             Basically, they should love and trust themselves. Too
often in this part of the world, women suffer from low self-esteem.

>             If granted another life would you want to be a woman
again?

>             Definitely! No question about it!
>
>             Why did you choose this field of work?
>
>             I never chose it. It just happened. I came into this
field by chance and stayed because I liked doing what I do and
because I got good responses from viewers.

>             Is your family supportive?
>
>             Yes a lot.
>
>             Have you had to struggle as a woman?
>
>             Yes that's what life is all about.
>
>             In your opinion, what is womanhood?
>
>             Womanhood is all about responsibility. Not just being
around and looking pretty. A woman has many roles to play- mother,
daughter, wife - and all are very difficult especially being a
mother.

>             Are you happy with your achievements?
>
>             Happy is a strong word. I would love to do more. I am
playing many roles at present as a homemaker, an actor and a
director. I take all responsibilities very seriously and I like
perfection. I like doing everything myself to the best of my
abilities. I always think I can do better.

>             Where do you get your strength from?
>
>             My strengths comes from my belief in myself and of
course, my belief in God.

>             Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
>
>             I would like to see myself as a director and doing
more than I have been able to do so far.

>             What is your definition of "drama"?
>
>             Drama is whatever happens around us. When we talk of
films, we talk of something that's larger than life. When we talk of
plays, we talk about reality. We relate to the stories and people in
a play. A play incorporates realism but it also has to entertain and
leave a message and a successful one does both.

>             What do you work for?
>
>             My own satisfaction and happiness.
>
>             If given a choice what would you choose - love or a
career?

>             Both! I have to have both.
>
>             Your one wish?
>
>             Not one but several. To achieve the perfection that I
want in my professional life and to have more patience than I have
right now.

Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppi-india.uni.cc
Mohon Perhatian:

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Satu email perhari: ppiindia-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5. No-email/web only: ppiindia-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
6. kembali menerima email: ppiindia-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

** Forum Nasional Indonesia PPI India Mailing List **
** Untuk bergabung dg Milis Nasional kunjungi:
** Website resmi http://www.ppi-india.uni.cc **