[nasional_list] [ppiindia] Re: Syariah Islam

  • From: "Lina Dahlan" <linadahlan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:36:39 -0000

** Forum Nasional Indonesia PPI India Mailing List **
** Untuk bergabung dg Milis Nasional kunjungi:
** Beasiswa dalam negeri dan luar negeri S1 S2 S3 dan post-doctoral
scholarship, kunjungi
http://informasi-beasiswa.blogspot.com **SIAAAP grak!. Maju jalaaaaan...grak!
wassalam,
--- In ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "samudjo" <samudjo@...> wrote:

> Mbak Lina,
>
> Saya mau minta pendapat mbak Lina seandainya syariah diterapkan di
> Indonesia.
>
> Siapkah Mbak Lina sebagai muslimah kesaksiannya hanya dianggap
separo
> dibanding kesaksian laki-laki ?
>
> Termasuk ketika mempergunakan hak dalam pemilu ?
>
> Mudah-mudahan siap,
>
> Samudjo
>

> DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this communication is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain
confidential, legally privileged information or otherwise protected
by law from disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless otherwise specifically stated
by the sender, any documents or views presented are solely those of
the sender and do not constitute official documents or views of  PT
Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk. If you received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender or our email administrator at
postmaster@... and delete it from your system. Thank you.

Mohon Perhatian:

3. Reading only, http://dear.to/ppi
4. Satu email perhari: ppiindia-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx