[nas-2000] Re: nas and web development enviroment?

  • From: Dennis Suchomsky <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:28:57 +0200

Ah ok,
please do not write an article for x-compiling there are really good ones like

http://people.debian.org/~debacle/cross/
http://www.scratchbox.org/
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Cross_Compile

and we need your knowledge for teh important stuff ;)

I just need to play around with it a little bit but Im sure i can make it work with theese articles. I think its better when you concentrate on the important stuff I will the articles in the wiki.

Am 16.05.2007 um 18:21 schrieb philipp Wehrheim:

Hi,

you can install almost everything you want but maybe
you want to go for tiny's like:
tinyperl, tinyphp etc.

I thought about replacing the
webserver (acme.com) with
minihttp or boa

as far as i know minihttp supports ssl :-)

I'll write an howto about cross-compiling.

--
flip

Dennis Suchomsky schrieb:
Hi,
just curious if it's possible to install a LAMP like system on the NAS
not for beeing a webserver for the public more for developing on this
tiny box :)
Is there enough performance to let a webserver run with php module and a
SQL Server?
What programs would you use? The apache is probably much too big for the
Hardware but what about tiny httdpd and the GNU SQL server?  Or what
about using teh installed server what is this for a software anyway?
bye
Dennis