[nas-2000] Problem running proftpd

  • From: Oliver Regehr <oliver@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:58:10 +0200

Hello,

just for your information:

I encountered some small error when trying to use the ftp server on the
nas-2000. I've upgraded to the tinky-firmware and tried to access the
ftp server, but it wasn't started during system boot.

After some pseudo-debugging, I've found the following error when
starting proftpd:

Fatal: unknown configuration directive 'receivefile' on line 19 of
'/usr/hddapp/etc/proftpd.conf'

So I commented out the line and proftpd worked.

This might be interessting, as I've never used the ftp server before and
this option seems to be a default setting.

Regards,

Oliver