[nanomsg] [nanomsg-dev] compilation error - missing libc.h

  • From: Cockhootec Yahrabee <cockootec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:49:23 +0200

Hi guys,
I am trying to compile one of your samples presented at
http://tim.dysinger.net/posts/2013-09-16-getting-started-with-nanomsg.html
but I am getting compilation error

fatal error: libc.h: No such file or directory
 #include <libc.h>

Of course, I tried to find some answers using Google but I found nothing. I
am using Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit version. Could you, please, help me to resolve
this problem? Is there any lib I am missing?

So far I read only that the library is not depend on any third party
libraries so I thought that I just compile code and I am good to go but
obviously I was wrong.

Thanks in advance for your help