[nanomsg] Re: [nanomsg-dev] compilation error - missing libc.h

  • From: Aram Santogidis <aram.santogidis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:21:25 +0000

Hi,

I'm new to nanomsg and faced the same problem with you. The following solved
the compilation problem on a linux environment.

I replaced #include <libc.h> with
#include <unistd.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <pthread.h>

and added anl shared library (-lanl at the end of the compilation command).

Cheers