[nanomsg] Re: UDP & TLS RFCs

  • From: Alex Elsayed <eternaleye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:22:22 -0700

One thing I'd wonder is if TCP/TLS/UDP are the right thing to key the
specification on - what actually seems to be _relevant_ is "SP over
transports with SOCK_STREAM semantics" and "SP over transports with
SOCK_DGRAM semantics" - that then covers TCP, TCP+TLS, AF_UNIX SOCK_STREAM
(IPC), IPC+TLS, UDP, UDP+DTLS, etc.