[nanomsg] Re: Trying to implement "directory" pattern

  • From: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paul Colomiets <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 22:48:01 +0100

On 25/02/13 21:55, Paul Colomiets wrote:

Disabling UNSUBSCRIBE is bad solution. Too limited.

Are you actually using unsubscriptions? I would like to get a real-world use case for it, if possible.

Another issue. If I call nn_shutdown and then nn_connect, the
subscriptions should be resent, am I right? When you would block in this
case? Similar thing may occur internally when TCP connection broken
because of network issues and reconnected.

Good observation. I am probably not right.

Do you have an idea what should subscription forwarding should do in case of TCP pushback?