[nanomsg] Major update in native Go nanomsg

  • From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 21:46:40 -0700

I’ve made a major set of code updates, redesigning a bit of the core.  This
redesign gives more resilience, is simpler (more natural use of Go native
constructs), and gives a rather substantial boost in performance and
scalability.  This version now compares pretty favorably with nanomsg itself.

Details here:

http://garrett.damore.org/2014/04/sp-protocols-improved-again.html

As always, helpful comments are appreciated.  I *will* rename this at some
point.  Contenders are:

gnanomsg  (pronounced with a hard g)
nngo
gonn (pronounced like “gun”?)
SPalaGo
SPgo   (pronounced “speego”, maybe with the speedo triangle thing as a logo, or
maybe the Go rabbit wearing speedos? :-)
masago
nango (evoking both nano and go, logo maybe some kind of fruit doing a latin
dance? :-)

--
Garrett D'Amore
Sent with Airmail