[nanomsg] Re: Status of Windows IPC ?

  • From: Timothee Besset <ttimo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 17:08:25 -0500

https://github.com/TTimo/nanomsg/commit/8830bb35df171284a185f850d73a153a55d017f7

Alright this is the direction I'm heading, for now I've just created the
pipe and started listening for client connections. This seemed like the
right things to do in nn_bipc_start_listening.
The code still makes calls to things like nn_usock_start after that, which
issues socket() calls and fails .. but I haven't touched the client side
yet.

Anyway, any feedback welcome. Only spent a few hours in the nanomsg
internals at this point.

TTimo