[nanomsg] Re: Binding maintainers: Unused error codes

  • From: Charles Remes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:26:48 -0500

I believe the whole point of the nn_symbol function was to allow for binding
authors working with dynamic languages to seamlessly support nanomsg without
requiring access to header files which could change between releases. Secondly,
the library is still alpha. There should be no concern at all for backwards
compatibility at this point.

cr