[nama] Re: new command: position_effect

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:06:36 -1000

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 08:36:06PM +0100, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Joel!
>   so I'm just working with Nama and testing a few of the new bits.
> Position effect seems to work sort of. In my display I see the
> effects changed, but every mfx I do seems to work on the wrong
> effect. Certainly the first time:
> mfx AZ 3 4
>   changed BB 3 to 4 and I can't reverse the change. I'm not actually
> sure, what it does at the moment.
>   Do you want a State.yml file to see the full situation for yourself?

Hi Julien,

When Nama generates the setup, effects are applied in order you
see in the dump_track output field 'ops:'

After re-positioning an effect in this array, Nama is
supposed to regenerate the setup.

I think that last part wasn't happening, so Nama found
the wrong position for an effect.

Please pull and try again!

Joel

--