[nama] Re: new command: position_effect

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:36:06 +0100 (CET)

Hello Joel!
so I'm just working with Nama and testing a few of the new bits. Position effect seems to work sort of. In my display I see the effects changed, but every mfx I do seems to work on the wrong effect. Certainly the first time:
mfx AZ 3 4
changed BB 3 to 4 and I can't reverse the change. I'm not actually sure, what it does at the moment.
  Do you want a State.yml file to see the full situation for yourself?
  Warmly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net