[nama] Re: jack-session

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 00:04:07 -1000

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 01:42:52PM +0400, alex stone wrote:
> Joel, I've read on the site that nama has ladish support, but i ask if
> Torben's jack-session (jack1) is being considered now or in the
> future?

Are you using it, Alex?

Ladish level one support was about two lines of code!

I'll be glad to look at any docs you can point me to
for jack-session. I'm interested to be part of the
larger Linux sound infrastructure, provided that
the requirements are within my ability to
understand and to code.

Right now I'm doing as much as I can to finish
coding for the edits feature while I have
some time.

And that's while trying to keep everyone
going solving bugs such as you encountered today.

Joel

--
Joel Roth