[nama] Nama tweaks to minimize Ecasound "go silent" bug

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "S. Massy" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 21:12:09 -1000

I made some changes to make mute/solo functions less
demanding on Ecasound.

'mute' now fades as 20 steps per second (6 steps
for the default 0.3 second fade time) instead of the
previous value (200 steps per second).

Let me know if this is too rough.

'solo' allows 0.03 seconds per (unfaded) mute operation,
instead of the previous 0.01.

These values are now set in the $config variable,
and can be found (and changed if necessary) in nama/src/Nama.p.

I also note that solo commands are currently wrapped in a
mute/unmute of Master.

Hope this helps!

--
Joel Roth