[nama] Bypass and ecasound crash.

  • From: "S. Massy" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:36:37 -0400

Hello,

I just spent about 20 minutes or so moving an iam_eval("stop") statement
around in replace_effect, and found out that the call to remove_effect is what
causes the crash, though there must be a specific reason for it, since
remove_effect doesn't otherwise cause ecasound to crash. For now, I stop
the engine before remove_effect and restart it at the end of the
subroutine, which gives me bypass with a hickup, but no crash.

BTW, mute/solo seem to be behaving stably so far.

Cheers,
S.M.